Sunday 26 April 2015

A good garden read!

Now that the weather is getting warmer, I have been enjoying reading in my garden.

At the moment I'm reading Roald Dahl's autobiography Going Solo. I chose to read this book because I love Roald Dahl's writing and thought a book about his own life could be interesting. So far I have not been let down! At the moment I am reading about when he was a young soldier in Africa. I am really enjoying reading about his adventures, as it makes me think about my Grandad, who was also a soldier in Africa when he was younger!

Where have you been reading lately?

Has a character from a story ever reminded you of someone in your life?

Whose autobiography would you like to read?

9 comments:

  1. I like rolad dahl's books as well because they got action and it end's happly and the book is called fatanstic Mr fox it's about a fox that steals food from the farmers but they want to plan vengence so the family of fox's will die but mr fox has a fantastic plan but they will need a gigantic feast.






    ReplyDelete
  2. Roland dahls book are my second best my first is Sam silver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sam Silver books as well Isacc. Have you read Sam Silver Undercover pirate Skeleton Island?

      I read it in the holidays and wrote a review about it on the Year 1 blog,

      You can read it here: yearonehillmead.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/what-are-you-reading.html

      Do you like any other pirate books?

      Delete
  3. I like Sam silver book's because it has so many chapters and books of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ronald dahn

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi my name is Amiyah what are u learning about

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1, I mostly read in my bed at night
    2. No not really
    3. I don't quite understand what autobiography meen's

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite auther is Jeff kinney and Anthony Browne

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite Ronald Dahl is revolting rhymes

    ReplyDelete